Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sneak Peek from Natalie

Natalie has done it again! I just can't wait until she releases this kit VERY soon. The theme of this kit is one of my favorite hobbies. Here is a peek...


Here is another clue from a really cute wallpaper I came across a while ago.


Ok, here is another.



Oh, and one more.


I get asked all the time where I get my clipart. Great question! Here is one source - Disney wallpapers. I have not altered these wallpapers above and probably would not extract any characters from these but they are cute and good FYI (For Your Inspiration). Notice the .jp or .cn after Disney. As you probably know, Disney is not exclusive to the United States. Our Disney.go.com doesn't usually have wallpapers unless a movie is coming soon but Disney Hong KongDisney China, Disney Japan and sometimes Disney Brazil does post free wallpapers and monthly calenders. I use Google translator to navigate thru the different sites but basically if you are on a Disney Asian site then you are looking for an Asian character that looks like a T with a kick stand or a Mickey head with an arrow in the center pointing down (for DOWNload).

From the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU for all of your kind words. I greatly appreciate all of you that have left comments!! My girls and I have begun the long road of healing and adjusting to life without my husband, their father. Your kind words, your prayers have helped fill the void in our life. We are so blessed to have our friends and family as well as such an amazing on-line community!! I am very touched and overwhelmed. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment