Friday, September 2, 2011

Ray of Light Templates by Natalie

WOW! Time flies. Natalie has been super busy creating a FANTASTIC slew of mini-kits and templates all while in the midst of school starting and a pesky hurricane. I know, I am with you. I have no idea either. The first to be released is the Ray of Light Templates, Volume 1. I love that you can integrate any paper into the rays!


Here are a couple of layouts I did with these fantastic templates:

Yep, still working on our first cruise photobook. I used all of Natalie's products for these layouts.



Highly recommend, when you have a child that doesn't have a shy bone in his/her body, to bring a blow-up microphone to Disney's Hollywood Studios (available at a party supply store). NEVER a dull moment!

I hope you all are having a wonderful, safe Labor Day weekend! Stay tuned because there is MUCH more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Great advice! So funny. I don't really have one of those kiddos but I'm sure it is entertaining:)

    ReplyDelete