Thursday, March 10, 2011

Are you ready to go on a Quest for Adventure?

Jambo! Natalie's Place Designs just realeased a fantastic new kit today. It is perfect for the Animal Kingdom and Bush Gardens layouts as well as scrapping the zoo adventures. What makes Natalie's kits unique is all the amazing textures she incorporates into her kits, truly making a 2D layout standout!



My girls and I were in Disney World last week. It never fails! The day we plan on going to Animal Kingdom, my favorite park to photograph, my camera battery dies  midday. UGH! This trip was no different. So we skipped Animal Kingdom this trip but the girls and I did get to enjoy our grand tour down an exotic river on the Magic Kingdom's Jungle Cruise. I have not been on the Adventureland ride since, I think, Grad-nite (a bazillion years ago!).

Last October my family and I enjoyed a magical day at Animal Kingdom. Yes, my camera battery died and my husband didn't bring his because I was bringing mine. Sigh. While waiting for the parade to start, my husband stayed with our girls while they were napping leaving me a Mommy break. Yippee! I had a chance to really explore the Tree of Life and the surrounding garden. WOW! I had never noticed all the details this park icon has to offer. Hence why I love to photograph Animal Kingdom.

While I am off searching for extra camera batteries to bring on our next Disney trip, check out Natalie's Creative Team's freebies! Cynthia has some fantastic tags and CUTE word art for you. Linda created a beautiful frame and perfect safari word art. Lisa made beautiful clusters with frames. Enlarge them and you will have a beautiful quick page! Natalie is also offering a second alpha add-on. Be sure to pick up the kit and the alpha on her blog!

Thank you all for the warm welcome to Natalie's Creative Team! I am so honored to be in the company of such extraordinary ladies. I have admired and have been inspired by their creativity and talents for several years now.

2 comments:

  1. I just love your commentary! I love hering about all of your adventures as only you can tell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Sandy.I usually don't have the battery problem...I just take too many pictures and run out of card space. Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete